Friday, December 29, 2006

Trip to Boston (Part 2)

Well yesterday I woke up and was feeling fine. Nana fed Lana her breakfast where they happily made a huge mess. Lana loved her bananas and berries that I'd gotten her and ate the whole container and was looking for more...




We had decided not to go to Grandpa and Annette's last night like we were planning. Grandpa was just getting over that stomach bug that everyone was catching and we were worried Annette might be coming down with it and still contageous. Even though we'd dodged it so far (or maybe because we'd dodged it so far), we decided it wasn't worth risking exposing Lana (or us) to it one more time shortly before we were flying out. So instead, we extended our stay in the hotel an extra night and decided to head into Boston right after Lana's nap.


Brent, Lana and I got ready to head into Boston to do some more touring and go back to Quincy Market (yes, Brent was willing to brave it again) for more Chowda. Then when we got to the T-station parking lot, I suddenly didn't feel so hot. Based on everyone's experiences with this stomach flu, we decided to bag the day and head home in hopes of heading it off at the pass. I don't know if it was just that I was tired and needed a day off or if I really had some sort of bug, but I was feeling better by dinner time so we went out to Legal Seafood to get my chowder fix and some crab cakes. Lana really liked their chowder too, but she absolutely loved the crab cakes and couldn't get enough of them.

No comments: