I always swore I would NEVER EVER EVER allow Barney in my house. Personally, I just can't stand him. He drives me insane. That said, when Lana was sick with that cold back in January and I was sick too and all I wanted to do was lay down for 5 minutes on the couch, I put it on. (Shhh - don't tell). What's worse is that she loves it, of course. Seriously, the theme song comes on and she starts bouncing up and down dancing and singing. Ugh! Somedays she will watch an entire episode and let me fix dinner. If nothing else, I can get the length of the theme song to go the bathroom or start dinner.

We even have a Barney video now. HELP ME. Seriously, though, if I could figure out how to have it repeat those first two minutes or so over and over and over again, I'd be thrilled. I think she would stand there singing and dancing for at least 20-30 minutes!
Oh yeah - and the best part is that she's figured out how to turn on and off the TV. I've had to stop her from doing that all the time these days because she's going to burn out the lamp (again), but she just loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment