So lately I've been having an awful time convincing Lana to take a nap. I think those top teeth are trying to push through and I really hope she's not trying to drop a nap because I don't think I could handle that yet, but either way it's driving me nuts. This afternoon, she played in the crib for a bit and I really thought she was going to go to sleep. I desparately needed to get some work done so I was in the office working away hoping she would just go down. Of course, she didn't so I brought her in here to "help" for a few minutes. She made her own secret cave under my desk and was happy as can be despite the cramped space.


Too bad she wouldn't just stay there and play so I could really work! I can't work at all when she's awake now. She's just too mobile and our office just cannot be baby proofed...
1 comment:
Wow, Erin. She's growing so fast and she's adorable. I can't wait to see her again.
Post a Comment