Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Picnic in the Park

Lana is 10 months old today. Can you believe it? She was walking up a storm last night (like she tried to walk three or four times and took a number of steps each time, but then went back to crawling). Today she's back to liking crawling just fine.

Today we met Heidi and Baby Conor for a picnic in the park. Lana had a great time. She crawled all over the place and ate a little bit of almost everything we brought. She loved the strawberries and bananas and the pasta salad. We had a lot of fun. We took the kids for a walk around too in the strollers when Conor got fussy and then let Lana crawl around a bit more to tire her out.






I did manage to keep her awake for the whole trip home (thankfully) and I was able to mostly just put her down. She played for a little while, then fussed b/c she wanted to nurse, so I nursed her and she went straight to sleep. I guess she was exhausted from our trip out. It didn't even rain on us...much...but I think this is going to be the last nice day we have for a while!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Lana looks so cute. I'd love to have play dates foe Evan. I'll have to work on it for when he gets bigger.