Saturday, April 07, 2007

10 Words

So Brent and I went out to dinner tonight for my birthday. As usual, we talked about Lana at least half the time. We figured out that she actually has at least 10 words now. Of course, she refuses to perform on command (or even repeat anything after us), but she definitely uses 10 words and knows what they mean...

Mom - Mama
Dad - Dada
More - Mama (also means food in general)
Milk - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Puppies - something we can't pronounce at all
Georgie - Jaja
Paddy - Addy
Book - Bak
Hi - Hi
Hey - Hey

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them right now. We really tried for "Nana" when we were in Florida, but Lana seemed to just not say it to be stubborn. She would say Nanananana sometimes, but not to mean Nana. I guess now we need to work on Granny since Granny and PawPaw are coming to visit in a few weeks.

She's also walking up a storm just wandering around until she gets distracted and falls over.

No comments: