Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Morning

The Easter Bunny was very nice to Lana this year. No only did he bring a basket full of goodies and "hide" a few eggs, but he also brought her a few toys that wouldn't even fit in the basket. I think the Easter Bunny might have gone a bit overboard, but Lana doesn't seem to think so. Here's what her basket looked like this morning when we all woke up.




And the Easter bunny even "hid" eggs for Lana to "find", but she kept getting distracted.






Still, it was a really fun Easter morning. I think it might have even been better than Christmas because Lana at least somewhat understood what was going on. I think the drum is her favorite, though it might drive me nuts. No idea why the Easter Bunny had to get her that.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Good job, Easter Bunny! Lana looks adorable as always. Mike wants to teach Evan to do laundry and clean! Lana will have to teach Evan a thing or two! Glad your Easter was good, and your trip to Florida.