Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"18-Month" Pics

So I had a shoot on Sunday night and since all the stuff was still set up, I decided to do a few pics of Lana. I hadn't done any studio-type images of her in ages so I wanted to at least get some good ones for Christmas presents and just for fun. She did great and seemed to have a lot of fun with it...even if she did insist on having both puppies and her Pooh bear in all of her pictures with her. :-) Here are the rough draft of some of my favorites... I have to do more work on them to finish them up, but I figured I'd post a few just for fun.









4 comments:

MaryG said...

She looks so grown up! What great pictures....love them all but love the Red Sox one the best.

Tara said...

She's so beautiful! Those are great pictures, Erin. Glad your Red Sox took the world series for ya.

Chris said...

GO SOX!

Those are great shots you took. I love the one where she is kissing the bear! The pigtails are precious!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - especially the last. I had to wait almost 60 years for the Red Sox to do it, and Lana waits one year. Not Fair!!!!!