So today was Alannah's first Halloween party this year. (We have two or three, I think, plus Halloween if we go trick or treating.) I was a bit nervous about if she would want to wear her costume or not. Of course, she just loves her tutu and has been wearing it around for the last few weeks, but I didn't know how she'd feel about the whole outfit. Besides, when I got it, it was still 90 degrees out so I hadn't planned on her wearing anything underneath except maybe some tights. In true Texas fashion, we went from 90s to 60s over night (still no idea what happened to fall) so I had to run around like mad to find something that would fit under the costume. Anyway, Lana had a great time at her party playing with all the kids and eating all the treats. She and Jack were so cute chasing each other around and laughing and giggling together.
No comments:
Post a Comment