Monday, December 10, 2007

Peanut Has a Name!!

After months (literally) of going back and forth on names, Lana's little sister finally has a name. Even though Lana's favorites were "Bubba", "Purple", and "Sally" (from the movie Cars), we've decided on Callista Anne. We're probably going to call her Callie and Lana has already started talking about "Baby Callie" and seems to like it so I guess it's going to stick. Brent and I always have such an awful time agreeing on anything, but we think this is perfect for this little girl! I'll post some new ultrasound pictures on here as soon as I get a chance to scan them.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats on deciding! I am not looking forward to the name game the second time around myself! Callie is a family name on my husband's side as well. I think it's beautiful!
Love the pics of Lana at the beach. She's such a happy baby! Hope you're feeling well and Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

I think I will call her C.A.R. in honor of Sally. Love the name!

MaryG said...

Beautiful...just beautiful...Love it...but I think it really should be Purple.

Tara said...

I love the name, Erin! Lana's eyes are so pretty. She really is a cutie. I know I write the same thing every time, but it's true.

Tara said...

I love your Christmas cards! They are so cute!