Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Making Pizza

So Lana had a great time making pizza at school so we decided to let her try some at home. We're having an awful time coming up with ideas of lunches to bring to school so we thought we'd try some lunchibles and see if there are any she would eat. She definitely had a great time making the pizzas once I got her started. She even ate one or so I guess it could work.




And yes, she has moved into a booster seat. We had a playdate with her friend, Jack, last Wednesday. He and Melanie came over for lunch and to play for a little bit. Lana got all excited when I got the booster seat that Jackie had given us out that I ended up letting her sit in that and Jack in the highchair. Since then, she's been refusing to sit in the high chair at all and has to sit in the booster. It works for me, but I have to get out and get some place mats and maybe a table cloth before she ruins the table. :-)



Just a quick Calli update: We have another appointment on Thursday and they're doing another ultrasound. They're getting a little concerned that she's having the same growth problems that Lana had. Thankfully, it's nothing serious and nothing that's going to cause any long term problems but depending on how she's doing, they may decide to induce me a little early. Apparently babies with IUGR (which Lana had) actually do a lot better outside than inside, so we'll see what they say. We're hoping for a few more weeks at least, but they're keeping a close eye on Calli just in case.

3 comments:

Tara said...

She's growing up so fast! Glad to hear things are doing well and they're keeping a close eye on you with Calli. I can't wait to see pictures when she does arrive!

Anonymous said...

Hey, honey, have you changed the spelling of Daughter #2's nickname? It used to be Callie...now it's Calli, right?

Erin Kathleen said...

Yeah, we changed it to Calli for now. We figured it was easier to spell since without adding extra letters that aren't in her name (or taking any away like we do with Lana). Everyone's still kinda spelling it all different ways. It'll settle out once she's here, I guess. We're not picky.