Well, I have a little chunker! I'm so excited!!! Calli has gained almost a pound and a half in two weeks. From her 4-day appointment at 5 lbs 14 oz, she is now 7 lbs 3 oz. By two weeks old, they expect a baby to make it back to their birth weight and maybe a tiny bit over. Technically, Calli is two weeks and four days, but still... The nurse had to weigh her twice to make sure it was correct. And the pediatrician was so excited. He wants me eating everything (healthy) in sight and drinking as much water as I can get since she's taking so much from me. No wonder I can't seem to eat enough and the pounds are just falling off! I was able to get into my fat jeans (with a belt) within a week of having Calli! The only bad thing I have going right now is that we think Calli has the same dairy allergy as Lana had. It's so hard for me because I miss cheese and milk so much. Still, even that is nice because I know I lose a lot of weight when I cut the cheese. Anyway, here are a few pictures of our gigantic baby. (BTW - She's still only in the 20%, but that's a lot higher than Lana's ever even come close to being.)


4 comments:
Love all the pix (and the stories). And I don't think the girls look like twins..Calli is her own person...EXCEPT for the one with her looking in the mirror. That easily could be Lana. Love you all...
Oh no. They're far from identical, but they're as close as Lana's baby pictures were to mine. Then again, Lana now looks a lot less like I did at 2 than she and I looked alike as newborns so who knows where they'll go. Calli's face is longer. They have the same eyes, I think, and chin for sure. Maybe the same nose even Brent thinks.
I love all the pictures. Lana is so cute with her new stroller and her V-day party. Callie is beautiful. You have such beautiful babies.
Cute pics...calli is growing! Congrats on the good stats. I've been debating the whole double stroller thing too. I was glad to see your post it's helping me make decisions. I'm thinking of going for a jogger though...we'll see.
Post a Comment