Monday, February 18, 2008

I can leave the house!!!

Ok, so I could before but this makes it a lot easier. Brent and I broke down today and bought the double stroller we'd been looking at. I tried to convince myself that we didn't need one. I didn't think I used the stroller all that often and I have my sling for Calli for now so I could use the single stroller. Then I thought of shopping, going to the library, flying alone with the girls and just running out for a few things when I don't feel like using the sling for whatever reason. I already love my new stroller. It's definitely convenient to stick the girls in and go. Lana loves it too and had to sit in it as soon as Brent put it together. Well, really she was sitting in it as soon as he took it out of the box and got all upset when he made her get out of it so he could put the wheels on and such.



I ended up taking both girls to the mall today (after we got Lana a haircut). I was in search of some coordinating outfits for the girls to wear for Easter and just enjoyed getting out of the house. It was great exercise, but Brent says that he'd rather I joined a gym (when I'm allowed). It'd be cheaper than me walking around the outlet mall. We'll see. I do need to get back to the mall sometime soon. Children's Place was having a great sale too but we'd already been there for an hour and a half and the girls were reaching their limits. Here's the result of our shopping trip. Thankfully, Lana's always happy with a cheap necklace or pair of glasses. Both was a bonus.

No comments: