Saturday, February 09, 2008

More Calli Pics

So without setting up studio lights and all that, I tried to get some good pics of Calli and of Lana and Calli together on Thursday. I really want to try again to get a good one of the two girls but considering Lana had just gotten home from school and the lighting wasn't what I wanted, I think we got some really cute ones. Now I just need to get some ordered for Brent to take to work. I know he was hoping to have some for Monday, but I never got the chance to order any. Here are a few of my new favorites...




5 comments:

Chris said...

Very sweet. You got some good shots. Looks like we're having another girl as well. I'm so excited to get their pic together now. Where on Earth are you finding time to blog!!??
Congrats again on your two beauties!

BR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Kathleen said...

Congrats, Chris!!! I just love having two girls. They'll be best friends when they get older (if they don't kill each other first). I'm sure Lindsay will be a great big sister too!

As to blogging, right now Brent's out with Lana and Calli's sleeping in the swing. As it is, blogging is faster and easier for me than trying to keep family and friends updated individually so it somewhat saves me some time. Besides, I think the grandmothers (among others) would revolt if I stopped. I know I got plenty of complaints when I hadn't updated it in a week. :-)

Jess said...

She is already so big! I am betting that she passes up Alannah before you know it! What a big girl!!

Tara said...

Those are great pics, Erin. Lana looks like a great big sister. It seems like yesterday, she was just a few months old.