Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lana Mopping

So we were having playgroup at our house this morning. Of course, it rained on Wednesday night so the dogs brought in all kinds of mud and gunk over night. I ran around this morning trying to vacuum, sweep and mop before anyone got here since it was such a mess. Lana insisted on helping me with the mopping. Needless to say, my floor was still wet when everyone got here...and we had a lovely melt down when I finally took the mop away when there was at least an inch of water all over the floor. Ok, it wasn't that bad, but it was very very wet. :-) She understood putting the mop in the bucket and taking it out. She just didn't quite understand squeezing it out first (and wouldn't let me).



And here's a video of Lana mopping...



I really think she's taking this Cinderella thing a bit too far, don't you??

1 comment:

MaryG said...

loved it! friends comin, Lana clean it...great.