Friday, May 09, 2008

Cutest Dress EVER

I just had to post pictures of Lana in this little dress. I think I got it at Costco or something but it's way more adorable on than it was on the rack. Lana loved it and would twirl around and around and around in it.



Lana's in love with wearing dresses lately. If you see any cute cheap dresses in 2T, let me know what store. She wears them to school and to play so I'm always looking for something comfy and cheap. Here's what Lana insisted on wearing to school and what Calli had to wear too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is so nice to get up have a couple of coffee and see the girls. Thanks Sue

Tara said...

You have such beautiful daughters. I just caught up on a lot of your older posts. I love all of the pictures. I like your new blog layout too.

Erin Kathleen said...

Thanks, Tara!! I get bored with the same layout. We needed something new for Spring. :-)