Lana was so excited to have Grandma and Pawpaw here to visit for the weekend. Unfortunately, life got crazy since they booked their trip but I think they all seemed to have a good time. Poor Grandma and Pawpaw had weather troubles and whatnot coming in so they got in a few hours late on Saturday. Sunday, they were so much help getting set up for Lana's party. Monday was a nice quiet day for all of us just relaxing most of the day recovering from Lana's party and then we went out to dinner, which Lana loved. Tuesday, Grandma even visited school with me to help me bring in Lana's cupcakes. Here are just a few images from their visit:


1 comment:
I cannot believe that Lana is already 2! Where has the time gone? I hope things are good with you. I'm just plain busy lately.
Post a Comment