Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jack!!

We just wanted to wish Jack a happy birthday!! Jack turned 2 on Monday. Hope you had a great birthday and great party, Little Man!! We had a blast at the party.



I think Jack was a bit partied out, though. The other kids were more interested in his presents than he was...at first. And then the tractors started being opened.


At one point, Lana had disappeared and we weren't sure where she'd gone. She was "typing".


Lana's still not much into cake these days. She likes the icing ok, but she doesn't love any of it. Maybe I'll get her an ice cream cake or a cookie cake. She loves those MUCH more.


And Lana had a blast playing with all her friends. She loved climbing on Jack's playset and swinging!


Calli even spent some time with her little friend, Wade. Every time I start thinking Calli is huge and everything, I see Wade at school. Wade is three weeks younger than Calli and weighed 13 lbs at his two month appointment! And I thought 9.6 was big! No one could get over Wade's hair either. Isn't it the most adorable thing you've ever seen? It kinda reminds me of Emma's hair when she was little. It's just so thick and goes everywhere and it's the brightest red you've ever seen. Too cute!!


And the older siblings showing off "their" babies... Cole is in Lana's class at school. Both Wade and Calli were due within a week of each other, I think, and both came early (Calli much earlier than Wade, though, of course.)

No comments: