Saturday, May 17, 2008

Out of Pocket - Out of my Mind

Just a quick note to let everyone know I have a totally crazy week this week so I'll be out of touch most of the week. We start off with Calli and I heading down to Houston tomorrow. I've got a workshop with two amazing photographers and Calli is staying with Jackie for the day (who is totally excited to get some baby time in). Lana's staying home with Tiffinie because Calli and I will be driving back Monday night (very very late) because I have a shoot Tuesday morning. Tuesday night we might do a little something for Lana's birthday as a family or we might just not mention it until a better day. Wednesday, I've got a friend coming over in the morning and then a meeting with a client in the evening. Thursday morning another meeting with a client. Friday the girls have their doctor's appointments for their 2-year and 4-month visit. Calli is getting shots so I expect both of them to be traumatized. Saturday another client meeting, Grandma and PawPaw get here and we have a friend's birthday party. Sunday is Lana's party and then Monday I plan to crash a bit, I think, depending on what Grandma and PawPaw want to do. Right now I'm just trying to figure out when I can get shopping for Lana's party and how to survive it all. It always seems to happen that everything is going on at once, doesn't it?? At least it sounds like a fun week if I'm not too exhausted to enjoy it. Wish me luck!! I promise to tell everyone all about it in a few weeks when I recover!

No comments: