So I finally convinced Calli to sleep on her tummy last week. Yes, I know she is supposed to sleep on her back. And yes, I do put her down on her back like I'm supposed to and sometimes she falls asleep that way. Unfortunately, her latest trick is that she rolls to her tummy and then starts crying. She knows how to roll back to her back, so I think she wants to crawl or something. At least, if you roll her back to her back, she just rolls right back to her tummy a few minutes later and starts crying again. I just couldn't keep rolling her over (nor are you supposed to) but she was refusing to sleep this way. I finally had to just stand by her crib and rub her head until she fell asleep that way.

And Lana's latest thing is to sleep on the floor. She doesn't do it often, but it's totally cute when she does.
No comments:
Post a Comment