So this is a bit belated (sorry, Chris!!), but we wanted to say a big congratulations to the Bresnan family. Brooke Marie was born on July 11th weighing 8lbs 7 oz. Welcome to the wonderful world of two girls and having a family of four!! You might not get a good night's sleep for another 10-20 years, but it's worth it!! Lana says congratulations to Lindsay on becoming a big sister. She says it's not always fun to share Mommy, but it can be really fun to play with your little sister when she gets a little bigger. (I stole a few pics from Chris's blog to post. I know she doesn't mind.)



And I love this button that Chris got her husband, Mike. I love it! I think I'm getting one for Brent but I might get him a hat or t-shirt instead. :-)

Funnily enough, Chris is actually a friend of one of my best friends, Tara, from Atlanta. I don't think I ever met Chris but we've become blogging friends...and support with two kids roughly the same age. Here's Chris's
blog if you want to check it out!
1 comment:
Awww...thanks so much for the shout out! I'm honored! We met at Tara's wedding but that was a wild day and you were getting ready to move I think! Seems like forever ago now huh?
Thanks for the blog space! :)
I'll give Lindsay Lana's message!
BTW, next time you all are out this way we have to get the girls together!!!
Post a Comment