Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lana's Sick

No pics today. Just a quick update to let you know that poor Lana is sick. She's probably the sickest we've seen her. She has some sort of stomach bug. She was throwing up from about 6pm to 2am last night. Poor Brent and Uncle Sean had to deal with the first couple hours because I was at a shoot and those were the worst, of course. We were worried Calli was going to get sick too, so we all camped out in our room last night. We had Calli in the pack-n-play, Lana on the floor and us in bed. It seemed to work out well...especially since Lana kept waking up and getting sick before falling right back to sleep.

Anyway, seems like we're past the worst of it (I hope). Lana's got a bit of a fever but she's keeping some chips down so we're hopeful. I'm making potato soup so hopefully that appeals to Lana later. I'm just really hoping that none of the rest of us get sick. Calli had her six month appointment this morning and she's doing great. Brent stayed home with Lana so I could take Calli. More later when I can. Right now, I need to crash and I think Calli needs a snuggle. (Lana is napping in her bed out cold.)

No comments: