Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lana Update

Just a quick update on Lana. She's still not feeling the best, but she hasn't gotten sick since Monday night at 2am. I think she's just having trouble eating with an empty tummy. She eats too quickly and then it upsets her tummy and she gets upset. Thank goodness for my potato soup. Lana loves it and it's about all I can get her to eat right now.

She slept for almost 14 hours last night so that seemed to help. Poor Brent, though, had to deal with a major meltdown. I don't know if it's just that she doesn't feel well or if it's also that Brent was home alone with Uncle Sean when Lana first got sick, but she wants nothing to do with Brent right now. Unfortunately, I had a meeting I couldn't cancel last night and she just had a meltdown. Finally Brent had to just ignore her because she would scream and cry if he talked to her or tried to hold her. She fell asleep on the floor and I put her to bed when I got home. Hopefully they do better tonight because I've another meeting. At least she's feeling better physically - or at least she's not throwing up - and she's perked up a bit today at different points. She ate a good lunch and is napping now. Hopefully she'll feel better after all that settles.

I'll keep you posted but it seems like we're on the other side of things. Now we're just hoping no one else gets sick.

No comments: