I love toys that both Calli and Lana can play with. Calli loves Lana's matchbox cars, but I try to keep those away from her (because I'm worried about her choking on the wheels or something). Lana loves to take Calli's rings and such away from her, but those are really baby toys. But Legos - those big giant ones - are perfect for both. Lana builds towers while Calli chews on them. It works well...when Lana is good about sharing.
Oh that is precious. Good to know information for me as well. Lindsay has those big blocks too. The girls are just so adorable. I can't believe how much Calli is doing already. I have a feeling it's going to be the same way with Brooke. Where does the time go?
2 comments:
Oh that is precious. Good to know information for me as well. Lindsay has those big blocks too.
The girls are just so adorable. I can't believe how much Calli is doing already. I have a feeling it's going to be the same way with Brooke. Where does the time go?
Nice. The wedgits are another "share toy." Lana loved them when she was Calli's age.
Post a Comment