So Lana has been sleeping on the floor in her sleeping bag almost every day (and night) since we got home from Nana's after July 4th. She called her her princess bed. For a while, she would let me put it on her real bed and sleep there but then she started insisting on sleeping on the floor. We have no idea where this came from but it was driving me nuts. I know it's no big deal, but for some reason, I was going up the walls about it. I finally came up with a plan to get Lana princess sheets for her bed hoping that would make her sleep there. I actually ended up ordering some handmade ones off ebay for two fitted sheets and a pillow case because I really wanted to keep her pooh comforter. That's the only room in the house we've really decorated. I hated to mess up the theme. But...this weekend at Walmart, I saw a princess bedding set for a toddler bed and I broke down and just got it. I guess it worked because listen to Lana in this video.
And here are some pictures of her and her "new bed".


1 comment:
I love it! We started something with the princess sleeping bag, didn't we?
Post a Comment