Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Recipe Wednesday - "Kim's Chicken with Grilled Asparagus"

It's hot here this week so I'm going with just a simple grilled chicken.

Ingredients:
boneless chicken breasts
soy sauce
Italian salad dressing

asparagus
2 Tbsp olive oil
garlic - fresh or minced but not dried
salt
pepper

Directions:
Marinade the chicken in one part soy sauce to two parts dressing for at least 24 hours
Grill

Make an aluminum foil packet and put in the asparagus, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic
Grill entire packet for 10 minutes or so

I love this chicken cold and usually make double or triple what we need and eat it in salads and everything else. You can also use this marinade to make kabobs if you wanted and they come out really yummy too.

I forgot to take a picture when we grilled this a few nights ago, but here's my salad for lunch the next day.

No comments: