So I think I've mentioned that Lana's favorite naptime game is to climb up on Calli's crib and talk to her and play with her (and wake her up). This seems to work pretty well until Calli gets tired and starts crying because she can't fall asleep because she's so worked up. Lana is also a mess because she really does need a nap still but has been refusing to take one lately. Anyway, yesterday, while I was at a wedding, Brent went in to check on the girls when he heard them screeching and laughing and bouncing for too long. This is what he found (and the picture he sent me on my phone):

Needless to say, Brent lowered Calli's crib mattress before putting her to bed last night. This is the first time (that we know of) that Calli figured out how to pull up in the crib. I really think this kid is going to walk instead of crawl. She can get across the room just fine doing a cross between an inch worm thing and an army crawl thing. She gets frustrated and cries the whole way, but she gets where she's going. Mostly, though, she'd rather be standing up. This kid is growing up way too fast for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment