Monday, September 01, 2008

Lillian Catherine is here!!!

Congratulations Auntie Maria and Uncle Chris!!! Lillian Catherine Reed was born on Saturday, August 30th weighing 8 lbs 11 oz. Two days late, she was determined to not let her mommy and daddy enjoy their last summer weekend at the (Jersey) shore (where they are almost every weekend during the summer). They headed home as soon as Maria started getting uncomfortable and Lilly was here around 3:00 that afternoon. We are so excited for them!!! Lana already made Lilly a card and is dying to go visit (though she talks more about Auntie Maria's cat than Lilly, but we'll see). We're heading up in three weeks to help as much as we can. (Me alone with the girls, but we'll manage to help somehow...even if it's just to provide entertainment.) I can't wait!!!! I totally cried when Maria told me. I am over the moon happy for them. Here's the first pic I've got of Lilly. She's a little jaundice so they've had her under the lights for the last day or so. She so does not like those lights. Hopefully, the family will be heading home tonight.


I promise to post lots more as soon as I head up there. You think I can manage my gear, my laptop, and the girls all by myself? Somehow I think I'm going to have to cut back on the gear

No comments: