Monday, September 01, 2008

Calli's Onesie Poll Results/Decision

In case you missed it in our family portrait post, we did pick the My Mommy Makes Milk what's your superpower? onesie from this poll. I just couldn't resist. Everyone agreed it was totally perfect for Calli and a total opposite of Lana in her everything dress. Here's a pic I got of Calli all dressed up that day. I never got any of Lana b/c she took it off as soon as we got home to go potty and I didn't have time ahead of time. We're waiting to see the rest. I think it will be another week or two. I promise to share all our favorites as soon as Jake's done with them. (It's kinda weird and funny being on the other side of this waiting game. I guess I'm getting a feel for how anxious my clients my get.)


No comments: