As requested everyone wore what they wanted (well, except Calli, who didn't have a say). I pulled out all of Lana's dress up clothes and told her to wear whatever she wanted. She ended up with two crowns, a number of bracelets (that somehow got left in the car), a few necklaces, a pair of sunglasses (again car) and a pair of poofy high heels that I never thought a two-year-old could walk in let alone across gravel and such. Brent decided on his standard t-shirt and shorts and pulled out (of course) his NASA t-shirt. Me? What else could I wear but one of my St. Patrick's Day t-shirts (I ended up getting like four this year). I thought about my Kerry jersey but I've lost a lot of weight and I'm proud of that. :-) And jeans. I'm always in jeans. Anyway, here are a few of the results. I can't wait to see the rest. I love them all but my favorite is the last one.




A huge thank you to Jake McKee of Jake McKee Photography for these and everything else!!! Getting up and to us by 8am on a Sunday wasn't easy. Then carrying the bench and trying to be stealthy while we used a cow pasture/oil field that had a ton of signs up about no trespassing. (They're the ones who left the gate open.) Plus, of course, dealing with the harsh sun and everything else that morning. Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!





2 comments:
Great pictures! The last one is very awesome...I'd frame it!!! :)
Thanks, Meg! Jake did an amazing job. I can't wait to see the rest, but yes, we are definitely going to have to get the last one big and framed. I just have to figure out where I'm going to hang it.
Post a Comment