Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tour of the Potties

(Sorry, no pics with this one - just funny stories.)

Well, Jackie warned me that when you have a potty-trained/training little kid, you will visit every potty in every store, restaurant or whatever you go to. We definitely found that to be true this past weekend. Saturday morning, Brent took Lana to Walmart while I got some work done. He was nervous about taking her in panties but she's been so good about it lately and she refused to wear a pull-up. (We don't usually put her in pull ups when we go out, but I know it's hard for Brent to take her to the bathroom.) Thankfully, Walmart had a "family" bathroom which they visited...four times. (She did pee once at least, but mostly went when she was bored.) Then we all went out to lunch where I took her five times (again peeing once) and on to Home Depot, where we had to go again (and yes she went). Ugh! I think I'm going to learn where the bathrooms are everywhere!! At least, she's doing great with her potty training. She still has trouble at nap time and at night. We can't seem to break her of having water at night either. I guess we'll get there.

No comments: