Thursday, September 11, 2008

Calli's New Taggie

So I've been wanting a taggie blanket for Calli similar to the one my friend made Lana. I love Lana's, but I really wanted something specific and I know my friend is totally busy right now with other stuff. I looked online for a while, but I wanted satin on one side because both the girls love satin especially when they're falling asleep. I also thought pink since her current lovey is pink. Anyway, I ended up deciding to make one. Brent, of course, laughed because I "make" a lot of projects in that I buy all the stuff for them and maybe I even start them, but I rarely (if ever) finish them. He thinks this is the first time he's seen me finish any kind of sewing projects. Well, I decided if I could do this, I would make one for Calli and one for Lilly. Lana decided she wanted one too (even if she's past the taggie phase) so three. So I actually went out and got all the material and made it all tonight. It only took a few hours. It's so not perfect, but she's 7-months. Do you think she's going to notice. Here are some bad pics of it...



ETA - Calli really seems to love her new taggie. She got it this morning and promptly stuck it in her mouth. She even snuggled it at naptime. Of course, Lana asked where hers was so I guess I have to get that one going tonight.

1 comment:

Amy said...

great job!