

(She did have a little accident at nap time (even though she didn't sleep), which is why her clothes had to be changed. We just started doing panties at nap time so she must have gotten distracted.)
We had to hit the grocery store on the way home and we tried out one of those carts that have cars in the front. The girls loved it and Lana had a meltdown when we had to leave.

She's totally exhausted and a little cranky now but I think she's going to love it.
And so's Calli who only napped in the car all day...
But Lana perked up to color with me. Look at how she's holding her crayon correctly. No idea when that started but I just noticed it today.

The other thing about school is that it took me 45 minutes this morning to get to school because of rush hour traffic. I was hoping we would miss it, but apparently not. Luckily, my office is over by school, so I'm just going to start bringing the pack-n-play and lunch and whatnot and working from the office with Calli there on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Plus Calli and I are starting Kindermusik on Thursday afternoons over near school too so we'll definitely just stay on that side of town for school days. At least I'm going to try that out and hopefully it will work better. We'll do great once we get in a routine for the whole thing, I hope.





No comments:
Post a Comment