I still have tons of pictures to add from the last few weeks, but I'm just exhausted so they'll have to wait. I wanted to share a few from tonight, though. This was the first year we took Lana trick-or-treating and she loved it! We had Elane over with the boys for dinner and then all went out together. Poor Carter (her younger one) was exhausted from a very rough day so she ended up throwing him in the car and following us while Brent pulled the "big kids" in the wagon and I pushed Calli in the stroller. Lana thought it was the best thing ever. More when I'm more coherent, but I know there are some people out there dying for pics so I figured I'd post these now and stories later.
The whole gang ready to go - the little ones were literally ready to go and were crawling off...
(The one and only halfway good pic I got of Calli with her ears on...)
And at the end of the night... Hope everyone had a happy Halloween!! I've got a wedding tomorrow and another busy week this week, but hopefully, I'll get more caught up when/if things slow down.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I was going through old email the other day and stumbled across an email with the link to your blog in it. I must say your daughters are EXTREMELY cute! Hope everything is well with you and your family. :)
1 comment:
I was going through old email the other day and stumbled across an email with the link to your blog in it. I must say your daughters are EXTREMELY cute! Hope everything is well with you and your family. :)
Post a Comment