I have to say, though, this is the first time that Lana has ever gone to the zoo when she wasn't scared of the animals (since she started noticing the animals). She was scared of the gorillas and monkeys when we first got there. Once Jack started getting all excited and climbing the fence, she forgot all about being scared. She even climbed the fence on the elephant's pen to look at them and told me the "baby" (smallest one) was "sooooooooo cute". Her favorite things though were the penguins, ducks and flamingos.
Calli didn't notice many of the animals but she really liked the flamingos too. She was also fascinated by the white tiger that was pacing right in front of the window on her cage. I loved the baby lion cubs the best. Soooooooooooo adorable. Maybe a month or two old. I can't remember. Too cute. Lana loved them too.
Anyway, here are a few pics from our visit today. (There are tons, sorry!)















And all the kids sound asleep in the van on the way home. (I love my new mini-van!!)

I know I'm totally behind on entries and I'll have to back date some to get them in the right place from last week and whatnot, but I just had to share our zoo story and how brave Lana was.





3 comments:
What cuties! Looks like lots of fun. We just missed you at the zoo; we were there on Sunday!
Those pictures are so sweet and adorable. A mini-van? I don't think I can go that far. Glad you are enjoying it though.
I"m glad you're liking your new van. Love the pics! I can't wait to see what's up your sleeve for costumes tomorrow!
Post a Comment