Ok, so yes, Calli is eight and a half months old, but I'm so not ready for her to grow up so quickly. She's crawling so fast I can't even blink these days. She's pulling up on everything and can even stand without holding onto anything for at least 30 second to a minute before she just sits herself down again. I don't think she's quite as far along as Lana (who took her first steps around now) but she's growing up. She understands a lot more of what we say than we expect (or than we know, I would guess) and demands equal snacks and attention. This all excites and upsets me all at the same time, but the thing that hit me the worst is that she's now wearing Lana's summer clothes from
last summer. So yes, it is October and I am refusing to go buy her new clothes. And yes, Lana was wearing these at the beginning of last summer (here's a picture of her in them in March when she was nine and a half months old),

but it still upsets me. Look at how big she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment