Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Cuties

Well Thursday was Orange Day at Lana school. Along with most of the other kids in the school, the only orange things I could find in Lana's closet were for Halloween so it tuned into Halloween day instead. Still, Lana was looking totally adorable in her little outfit (and yes it's finally cool enough for long sleeves...or at least it was at the time). I couldn't resist getting a couple pics of Lana.




And I had to share these of Calli too. Look at that smile! (She's a mess, but how could I not share this pic?) Calli is not a smiler. She's much more subdued (serious?) than Lana was so getting her to smile for pictures is like pulling teeth. She was in a great mood Thursday morning so I got these.



And here's everyone at the end of the day playing outside and coloring. Here's how Lana usually looks when I'm trying to take her picture...


But sometimes I can get a good smile out of her...

Yes, Calli had to change shirts. I just want to say that I don't recommend bringing potato soup into the office for you and an 8.5 month old. If you decide to do this, make sure you bring a bib and a change of clothes that is weather appropriate. Calli and I had to hit Old Navy on our way to Kindermusik Thursday afternoon because she was so covered in soup. I only had a little sundress with me and it was like 65 degrees out!

No comments: