Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch (Take 1)

I didn't realize it but Brent had never been to the pumpkin patch. I thought he'd taken Lana one of the years, but I guess not. He didn't realize that it was such a big operation out there! They have rides, bounce houses, tons of wooden standout characters and just all sorts of things...all for free. The only thing you paid for was food if you wanted it and you could tip for the face painting. We headed out there Saturday morning before my engagement shoot and spent a couple hours there. The girls just loved it! It was nearly impossible to get Lana to leave. Lana even got in one of the bounce houses for the first time ever. Shes' always been too scared of them but she loved it!! It was a great morning! Here are a few pics and a video of Lana in the bounce house (at the end)...













Here's Calli in the First Halloween Cauldron this year:

And here's Lana her first Halloween:

(Lana is almost 4 months younger than Calli in this pic but they are definitely sisters!) Funnily enough, they're even wearing the same shirt, though I didn't realize I was doing that when I put it on Calli Saturday.

Here's just a cute one of Calli when we got home...



BTW - If you read this in GR or email or anything, check out our blog when you get a chance to see our halloween "card" at the top. :-)

And here's the video of Lana in the bounce house:

1 comment:

Chris said...

Very cute pics! I have that same onsie that Callie is wearing. Passing it down to Brooke this year!! We're doing the pumpkin patch next Saturday I think. Love the photos!!!