Monday, January 12, 2009

Calli's Steps

Ok, so my friend Pam has called this stepping and I decided to steal her idea. I don't think she'll mind. She has a little one a few weeks younger than Calli. Hadley has been doing these "steps" for a couple weeks and now Calli is starting too. Pam says she can't call it "walking" because Hadley still crawls most places and Calli really is in the same place. She's taken is probably about 6 or 7 steps so far and will stand just on her own for a minute or two but her preferred method of mobility is still crawling. Here's the best video we've got of her walking. She's a bit tired and it's pretty dark, but it's something. A few more weeks or maybe a few more months? Who knows?


3 comments:

PamelaKRose said...

Good job Cali!!! It'll be no time before she is running, which is so scary, isn't it? :)

Erin Kathleen said...

Isn't it scary how quickly they're growing? Calli and Hadley will be race each other around the park before we can blink! Can you believe they're almost 1?!?! I hope you don't mind I stole your "stepping" term. It's perfect for what Calli's doing now. She does it when she feels like it and is so proud of herself, but then goes back to crawling because it's faster and easier...

MaryG said...

Way to go, Calli...I can't wait to see you.