The kids all had fun playing together. Calli reconnected with her friend Hadley who is about four weeks younger than her. They were so cute together! Pam and I have been trying to get the girls together for a playdate forever but it never seems to work out. We were actually going to have one today just for the little girls while Lana was at school, but now I'm sick with a cold and didn't want to give it to anyone else. Oh well.
Anyway, everyone had a great time at the party. Calli got some adorable clothes! (She desperately needed some with how fast she's growing.) The biggest hit might have been the ball play thing that Hadley got her, though. The kids were all circled around it as soon as I got it out of the box. Here are a few images from the day to tide you over. I'm working on a slideshow that I was going to post.








Here's the link to the full gallery. Feel free to download the images and do what you'd like with them. All I ask is if you put them online, give credit to Jon of Erin Kathleen Photography.





1 comment:
I can't believe how fast the kids grow! It seems like yesterday we were both just getting married! The pictures are great, as always.
Post a Comment