Ok, so there will probably be many of these over the next few days to try to get us caught up. For those of you who don't know, my girls have been sick off an on for over a month (since before Calli's first birthday). I don't know if we're truly well, but right now both of them are doing well, so I figured I'd post what I have and then go back with the rest. Calli's had the stomach bug, flu and some nasty cold plus her teething. Lana's had some ridiculously high fever, cold and just generally a mess. We went into the pediatrician on Friday for Lana because she wasn't peeing (TMI, sorry). After a nightmare including bloodwork at the hospital, she is fine as best they can tell. Her kidneys were fine and she wasn't dehydated. We'll have to go in again this week if she's not 100% better, but she seems to be getting there. Just say a prayer if you don't mind. Cross your fingers...
Despite being sick, both the girls watch the innauguration. Nana is totally excited (as am I) that Lana can even tell you who President Obama is when she sees him on TV. According to her, he's kinda like Daddy and is the one whose job it is to take care of everyone. Still, she kinda understood more than I expected her to.



Anyway, here are an assortment of pics (more to come since these are only from one camera).


And the state of my house/playroom with two sick kids:

Calli's even coloring now.

Here are the girls coloring and playing outside on one of our healthy (semi-healthy) days:




We even managed to squeeze in a trip to the zoo with Jack and Hadley:



More when I have time! Love you all!!
EK
3 comments:
Yay! I missed your blog!!!
Cute pictures! I really hope you all get to feeling better soon.
Yay, for new pics! Hope the girls are better-
looks like you've been to the zoo lots!
Post a Comment