Anyway, I'm going to attempt to get this blog back started and hopefully can get us back up and running now. My year is booking up faster than I can blink. I'll be working a ton but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze out a few minutes here and there to keep everyone up to day. If you're on facebook, friend me there. I tend to at least update my status on there and sometimes even add pics.
So here's the first post back. I've had this pic in my head probably since we first found out Calli was a girl. All I wanted was the two little girls, holding hands and walking down a road. I waited and waited for Calli to be able to walk and then for everyone to be well and it to be warm enough and...well, you know what I mean. Anyway, as always it's easier to shoot other people's kids than your own. No matter what I do, the girls know too many of my tricks and never quite want to cooperate. It's useless having Brent come along. Much as he loves the pics of the girls, he hates trying to help me get them to cooperate long enough to take their picture. You know Brent. Anyway, here are a few I got.







I even got the "walking" one I always wanted. Ok, so they're not actually walking and Calli is really crying because she wants more Teddy Grams and she dropped her lovey, but you can't tell that, right?

I think this one we're going to get as a big gallery wrap for our living room. I just love it!!





3 comments:
so cute!
These are so beautiful! I want some of them...
I love the pictures! I'm glad you are all getting better.
Post a Comment