Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Calli's Day at School

I've always wondered what the girls did all day at school. I mean, they tell me some stuff (if you drag it out of them) and the teachers tell me more, but really, what do they do? Anyway, I sent in cupcakes today for Calli's birthday and the teachers mentioned I could send in a camera as well so they could take pics. I figured they'd just take pics of her having her cupcakes and everything, but they took pics of her whole day. It was so much fun to go through when she got home. Here are a few from today.

(And no, I don't think she's miserable all day. She just looks like that most of the time. She's not a big smiler or social butterfly like Lana. Much more serious.)
















2 comments:

MaryG said...

What a nice thing for them to do! She looks so grown up, doesn't she. They do lots of good things in a day!

Amy said...

so sweet! Love the big smiles on the playground.