I can't believe my baby girl is 2 years old today!! She totally needs to slow down because I'm so not ready for them to grow up so quickly! Anyway, a few pics from then and now.
TodayETA - Some pics from dinner. Calli requested "mac-n-cheese-n-burger" (aka Hamburger Helper) and chocolate cupcakes with purple frosting (her favorite color). I made mini-cupcakes for her party at school tomorrow. I didn't think the teachers would appreciate 14 2-year-olds that hyped up on sugar. Anyway, a few pics from us singing to Calli and of her cupcakes.






And pics of the little brother and big sister. (Don't want to leave anyone out.)


BTW - Brent said he looked at the blog today to show off pics of Declan to the guys at work and for a minute he thought the pic of Calli as a newborn was Declan. My kids all look soooooooooo alike... Lana has a different chin, but Declan and Calli look soooooooo similar.






And pics of the little brother and big sister. (Don't want to leave anyone out.)


BTW - Brent said he looked at the blog today to show off pics of Declan to the guys at work and for a minute he thought the pic of Calli as a newborn was Declan. My kids all look soooooooooo alike... Lana has a different chin, but Declan and Calli look soooooooo similar.







1 comment:
Happy Birthday to the sweetest two year old I know. You get prettier and prettier every day.
Post a Comment