Sunday, February 07, 2010

Potty Training Calli - Day Two

Well, it doesn't appear to have been a fluke. While we had more accidents today (4 total, I think) they weren't much and she realized it right away and was all upset. She also peed in the potty a good bit and pooped. (Other moms will understand what a huge accomplishment this is!) She even had a dry pull-up after nap! Anyway, she did great again and we were so excited!! Unfortunately, I think we need to find another "reward" for pottying. She has been bouncing off the walls today. Even being more aggressive than usual, but mostly cannot settle down at all. Not sure if it's the M&Ms or the long nap, but I think it's the M&Ms. Too much chocolate can do that, I guess. Ugh. Maybe fruit snacks will be enough. Cross your fingers.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wishing you lots of luck with the potty training!