


We also did some nine-month photos of Lana's friend, Lily, which came out so much better. I think that's why I'm a little disappointed with Lana's. It just worked better with Lily. She is a lot older, I know. Still, I might try to redo them (or do some more) if I have time. I probably won't, though, and just do other ones at her five-month photos. Lana got so distracted by every little thing this time. It's amazing how much she's changed even in just a month in terms of how much more she notices the world around her even than last month. Admittedly, I did do Lana's photos by myself last time, but we needed the help this time to make sure Lana didn't roll off anything, eat anything or crawl away since we were using more props/settings than usual.

And, as always, Lana let us know when she was done in her usual fashion.
(And yes, I already have these photos on winkflash if you want to order prints.)





1 comment:
I think they look great! She is a doll! Lily can't wait for her to come over today! ;o)
Post a Comment