Monday, May 28, 2007

Lana's Party (Part 1)

Well, we all had a great time at Lana's party yesterday. I think she was a little bit overwhelmed, but she loved her cake (as always) and all her new toys.


Because of a bit of miscommunication between Nana and I, Lana ended up with the cake on her tray with the candle still lit. I don't think she burned herself, but it scared her a lot with all of us yelling.



Even through her tears, she was able to enjoy her cake (and whine if you tried to take it away):


And dressed up all pretty in her new party dress:

The kids all took turns opening her presents for her since she wasn't the best with the wrapping paper.

A big thanks to Jake (the amazing photographer I hired to photograph her party) who got me this images sooooooooooooo quickly. There are more to come, but Jake knew I wanted a few to post on here ASAP. Thanks, Jake!!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Great pictures! Glad you had a good party. Happy one year again, Lana!

Tara said...

time for more pictures!