Well, honestly, I think Lana did better than expected at her first visit to Santa this year. I've been working on it all week telling her about Santa and showing her pictures. She can now tell you that Santa is going to bring her "Sally" (from the movie Cars) and "Pink" (a new one of her puppies that's pink). Sometimes she says "cook" but that takes more prompting. Hopefully, she's a bit more excited about the big kitchen set Santa is going to bring her. Anyway, today we headed over to Brent's company's open house. It wasn't as much fun as last year, we thought. There were a lot more activities but they had long lines mostly. There were also balloons there so Lana was lost to any other activities having found them. She insisted on carrying her balloon all around with her, but it was fun anyway. She loved waving at Santa...but sitting on his lap was just too much to ask. She just screamed and kept saying "Mamamamama" and "All Done, Mama" when she was sitting on his lap. Afterwards, she was happy enough telling him what she wanted for Christmas (Sally) and "Thank You" and "Buh Bye" and blew him kisses. Oh well, we may try again next weekend or some other time or not. Either way, I guess it's just the age and I hate to scare her or anything.


No comments:
Post a Comment