Sunday, March 02, 2008

Nana's Visit

Well, Nana is planning on coming for her Spring Break the first week in April with Grandpa, but she just couldn't wait that long to meet our newest little one. It's so hard to plan these visits when babies can come so early or so late. With Calli coming almost a month early, she will be over two months old when Nana comes back and Grandpa meets her. It was a quick visit, but we had a lot of fun. Nana flew in on Friday. We had a nice quiet day Friday before going out to dinner Friday night. Saturday, we headed over to the Dallas Irish Festival with the girls. We all got dressed - even Brent. I wish I'd taken a picture of Brent because he actually wore his "Pray for me. My Wife's Irish" t-shirt out in public. It was a huge hit and he got lots of comments (mostly from husbands like him). I told him he needed a new shirt that said "Pray for me. My wife and daughters are Irish." Before we left, I did do a quick photo shoot with the girls in their matching "Kiss Me I'm Irish" shirts.



Lana had a great time just walking around, shopping and dancing with Nana. Calli slept most of the time in the stroller.













And at the end of the day, both girls were exhausted (and a mess)...






Today was another quiet day. We went out to breakfast with Nana and then she got in her snuggles before she had to leave. Thankfully, she'll be back in about a month with Grandpa.


3 comments:

MaryG said...

love all the pix but love the last one the best!

Tara said...

You all look so cute. You look fabulous! That festival looks like fun too!

Anonymous said...

I think that all the coleens from youngest to oldest look beautiful, but we need a picture of Brent in his shirt too! Pop