
And Lana really likes her since they paint together, takes her swimming (in the splash pool, not the big one, of course) and play together with almost undivided attention (Calli is usually napping at least 2-3 hours of the 5 hours she's here.)

Calli and her are still finding their way, but Calli is like that with everyone. She just doesn't do strangers, but she's warming up to her.

Anyway, I'm excited and I'm sure it's going to work out great. Right now she comes two days a week (Wednesdays and Thursdays) from 9-2 and then on Fridays when I have a totally hectic week. Lana's in school Tuesdays so hopefully this will mean a lot less nights working until 11 or 12 and a lot more time with my family on weekends when I don't have weddings. I'm taking on another photographer in the fall to shoot weddings for me (so I'll have double to process) but I'm hoping I can keep up and stay efficient. The business is as busy as I ever wanted this summer. The fall slows down but who know what will happen between now and then. It seems to pick up late this year so I'm not too worried.





No comments:
Post a Comment