Anyway, Saturday, we headed to the outlets. We were very ambitious and went with Lana in panties (despite my concerns about bathrooms being too far from the shops). After peeing in not one, but two, stores, Lana changed into pull ups. The first one was totally my fault since I had an idea she might need to go. The second time, we have no idea what happened. The good news is that even though she had such trouble shopping, she's done great ever since (including going out to dinner Sunday). Saturday night, we headed to a drum circle on the beach at sunset. It made for two late nights for the girls but they got in a great nap that afternoon so we gave it a try. Both girls seemed to love the music. You couldn't get Lana out of the middle of the circle where she was dancing away with Nana and some new friends she made. Calli even seemed to like it and didn't really get fussy until it was time to leave.





Nana also attempted to feed Calli carrots on Saturday night. Calli really enjoyed that...even if Nana maybe didn't.

Sunday, we ended up going to the fountains and then out to dinner. Lana loved the fountains just as much as the last time we brought her. Unfortunately, Calli slept through the whole trip so she didn't get to get in.





The girls have been loving Nana's pool.




Lana even went swimming in the rain while Calli sat outside in her exersaucer and watched.


Lana and Calli loved Nana reading books to them. Lana just got a little upset when Calli tried to eat Lana's new princess books.


And we've been to the beach a few more times making drip castles, swimming and more of Calli sleeping on the beach.






All right. I'll admit it. I love to dress the girls in the same or similar outfits. Brent isn't a big fan of it, but I think he's warming up to the idea. He did admit they looked cute today when they were in the same swim suit. What do you think?

Well, we head home tomorrow. I know the girls will be sad to leave (as will we), but I think we'll be happy to be sleeping in our own beds and back in our routine.





1 comment:
Oh my you have some beautiful pics on this post. I wish you still lived in ATL girl...I'd be all over you!
I noticed the matching bathing suits right off. Mike has been laughing at me as I have SEVERAL matching little Carter's outfits all hung, washed and ready for the girls. It's nice that Lindsay can still squeeze into Carters 24 month so I was able to get some matching stuff easy! I already have their first "sister pic" dresses and Big Sister/LIL sister t-shirt and onsie for the hospital pics. I totally feel you!
Callie is really getting big. Where did five months go???? Have a safe trip home. I'll be joining you in all in the family of four club on FRIDAY!!!
Post a Comment